Shop online - Buy Artisan Grains Greenwheat Freekeh 125g in the UK or from our Scottish store
Artisan Grains Greenwheat Freekeh 125g
Young cracked wheat grains, a flavourful alternative to rice, couscous and bulgur wheat.
Greenwheat Freekeh is a delicious, highly nutritious grain made from young grains of wheat harvested at their nutritional peak and then lightly toasted. Its nutty taste and wholesome texture makes Freekeh a flavourful alternative to rice, couscous and bulgur wheat.
Check out the nutritional benefits:
• Low GI/low insulin response (good for diabetics)
• High in Fibre (up to 4 times more than Brown rice!)
• High in Protein (Approx. 60% higher than rice)
• Higher in Magnesium, Potassium, Calcium & iron compared to rice and pasta
• All natural, free from any chemicals
• Rich in Prebiotic properties
• GMO free
Suitable for vegans
- Products labelled gluten free, egg free and/or dairy free may still contain traces of allergens.
- Before use (or consumption if applicable) please always check the label/leaflet/manual of the product for allergens!
Seasonal Recipes containing Freekeh 125g
- Freekeh Salad
Enjoy at barbecues, garden parties or as a light meal! This recipe contains 200g Artisan Freekeh.
Buy real Artisan Grains products in the UK
We sell real Artisan Grains and other Other Grains directly from our shop in Scotland and online throughout the UK.
View more products from Artisan Grains.
Where can you buy real Freekeh 125g safely online?
If you are wondering where you can buy Artisan Grains Greenwheat Freekeh 125g safely online in the UK, then shop with us.
We are an actual health foods shop; with real people selling real foods and products. Our award-winning independent shop is located in Stirling, Scotland since 1976. You can buy our Other Grains in store or safely place an order with us online or over the phone.
Support local, independent, real shops in the UK!