Baked Tofu and Noodles
Seasonal Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg free recipe
Serve upon a bed of noodles with some token greens. A little sauce goes a long way as well as that final sprinkling of sesame seeds. Recipe courtesy of CLF
- Preheat your oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place tofu in a bowL, cover with the tamari or soy sauce, the olive or sesame oil, and then add in the starch.
- Place on a baking tray and bake for 25 minutes, tossing halfway through.
- Cook noodles according to the packet’s instructions.
- Whisk together all sauce ingredients.
- Once the tofu is cooked, add your sauce to a pan. Allow to heat through for just a minute or two before adding in the tofu and tossing to coat.
- Serve on a bed of noodles with broccoli (or other preferred green veggies) and sprinkle with black and white sesame seeds to serve.
Courtesy of CLF Distribution
When using the ingredients listed, this recipe is suitable for the following diets:
• Gluten free
• Dairy free
• Egg free
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens. Before consumption always check the label of each individual product/ingredient for allergens.
- Fresh broccoli, steamed or roasted
- Just Natural Organic sesame seeds
- Noodles of choice
- For the Sauce:
- ½ tsp chilli flakes or chilli paste
- 1 tsp arrowroot or cornstarch
- 1 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 60ml tamari
- For the Tofu:
- ½ tbsp Organic Kitchen extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 block of tofu, drained and diced
- 2 tsp arrowroot, tapioca, or cornstarch
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens.