Miso Maple Winter Roast
Seasonal Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg free recipe
Simply pop your seasonal veg in the oven and glaze with this deliciously versatile dressing.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Cut the cabbage into eight wedges and rinse with water. Place the chopped cabbage and the carrots on a baking tray.
- Drizzle generous amount of extra virgin olive oil over/in-between the layers of the cabbage leaves. Scatter some thyme and a pinch of sea salt and place the tray at the bottom of the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Check and turn the vegetables around half way through.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl and set aside.
- Once the vegetables are ready, take out of the oven and serve on a plate. Pour the miso glaze between the leaves to flavour each layer of the cabbage.
- Serve warm with the halved clementines and a sprinkle of pink peppercorns or chilli flakes.
Courtesy of Clearspring
When using the ingredients listed, this recipe is suitable for the following diets:
• Gluten free
• Dairy free
• Egg free
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens. Before consumption always check the label of each individual product/ingredient for allergens.
- 1 Cabbage, any type
- 2-3 Carrots - halved if big
- Clearspring Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Clearspring Traditional Sea Salt
- Thyme – fresh or dried
- For the Glaze:
- 1 Clementine – squeeze out the juice
- 2 tsp Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Clearspring Sweet White Miso?
- Half a Lemon – squeeze out the juice
- Optional 3 Clementines - halved
- Pink peppercorns and chilli flakes
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens.