Buckwheat & Coconut Bread
Seasonal Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free recipe
Try this delicious gluten free buckwheat & coconut bread from A. Vogel toasted or served with (dairy free) cream cheese.
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C and line or grease a loaf tin.
2. Combine the buckwheat flour, coconut flour, psyllium husks, baking soda and sea salt in a large bowl.
3. Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour in the eggs, vinegar, oil, honey and coconut milk and mix well.
4. Spoon the batter into your loaf tin and flatten the top with the back of your spoon.
5. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
Courtesy of A. Vogel (Bioforce)
When using the ingredients listed, this recipe is suitable for the following diets:
• Gluten free
• Dairy free
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens. Before consumption always check the label of each individual product/ingredient for allergens.
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens.
5.0 5.0 out of 5 (1 votes)