Vegan No Bake Tiramisu
Seasonal Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg free recipe
To make the base:
Line a square baking tin with greaseproof paper.
2. Place the nuts, cocoa powder and coffee powder into a food processor/blender and whizz up until sand-like.
3. Add in the drained dates and date nectar (optional) and whizz up until it's combined and sticks together in a thick mass.
4. Press the mixture into the lined baking tin and pop into the fridge whilst you make the filling.
To make the filling:
Place the soaked & drained cashew nuts into a food processor/blender along with the melted coconut butter, melted coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond milk.
Whizz up until smooth. This will take around 5-8 minutes on high
2. Divide the mixture in half into separate bowls, then add the cocoa powder to one of the bowls making the chocolate layer, leaving the other vanilla.
3. Pour the chocolate layer onto the base and level with a spoon. Pop into the freezer to set for around 1 hour.
4. Add on the vanilla layer and pop into the freezer for 1 hour to set. Once set, remove from the pan and cut into squares.
Serve with a dash of cocoa powder and top with coffee beans (optional).
Courtesy of A Vogel
When using the ingredients listed, this recipe is suitable for the following diets:
• Gluten free
• Dairy free
• Egg free
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens. Before consumption always check the label of each individual product/ingredient for allergens.
- 1 tbsp of date nectar
- 120g almonds
- 225g of dates
- 30g of cocoa powder
- 4 tsp of coffee powder
- For the Filling:
- 1 & 1/2 tsp of coffee powder
- 1 tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1 tsp of almond extract
- 2 tablespoons of almond milk
- 2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 200g of cashew nuts (Soaked overnight & drained)
- 30g of coconut butter (melted)
- 30g of coconut oil (melted)
- 4 tbsp of maple syrup
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens.