Creamy Pasta with Watercress, Spinach and Pine Nuts
Seasonal Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten free, Dairy free, Egg free recipe
Spring Onion & Cracked Black Pepper Creamy Pasta with Watercress, Spinach and Pine Nuts. Delicious vegan pasta!
- Finely dice onions and garlic
- Thoroughly wash spinach and watercress, and remove any large stalks then roughly chop both
- Cook enough pasta for four people (approx. 100g per person), as per instructions on the pack.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onions and garlic and sweat for 3-4 minutes. Add the watercress and spinach and sweat until wilted. Stir in the Creamy Sheese and soya cream, then add the pine nuts and your cooked pasta and stir until all the pasta is coated.
- Serve with garlic bread
Courtesy of Bute Island Foods
When using the ingredients listed, this recipe is suitable for the following diets:
• Gluten free
• Dairy free
• Egg free
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens. Before consumption always check the label of each individual product/ingredient for allergens.
- 2 medium white onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 85-100g bag watercress
- 200g spinach
- Gluten free Spaghetti
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 255g tub of Spring Onion & Cracked Black Pepper Creamy Shee
- 100ml soya cream
- 100g pine nuts
- Salt and pepper to taste
Please Note: May still contain traces of gluten, egg and dairy or other allergens.